DIY Stamped Easter Eggs




#EasterEggs | It feels like I haven’t done a DIY tutorial in forever! Since Easter is approaching, I decided that it’s time to bring out the egg decorating! Today we’re going to take a minimalist approach to Easter egg decorating; meaning no dyes, glue, stains, or anything messy. Instead, we will be using one of my favorite...
to Continue Reading......


Rotisserie Chicken Casserole
#RotisserieChicken | Rotisserie Chicken and Rice Casserole is an incredibly easy and delicious dinner that is perfect for busy weeknights! Delicious comfort food FAST!
read more...

Muffin Tin Granola Cups
#Cups | Enjoy your granola on-the-go with a quick-fix recipe for Muffin Tin Granola Cups loaded with your choice of yogurt and fresh fruit.
read more...


Healthy Egg Roll In a Bowl
#EggRoll | Ditch the deep-fryer in favor of this fast and fresh recipe for Healthy Egg Roll In a Bowl starring your choice of protein.
read more...

Kawaii Inspired DIY Mason Jar Pen Marker and Pencil Holders
#MasonJar | If you’ve ever seen my Instagram page you know I’m a huge fan of pens, pencils, markers, and all things rainbow. I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog