DIY Dyed Salt Dough Star Decorations




#Diy | I’m quickly learning that my usual crafty Christmas is going to be a little pared down this year. A toddler and a newborn are keeping me on my toes and just doing the bare minimum, decor wise, has become an ask. There is something slightly magical about midnight decorating… even if you are falling asleep …
to Continue Reading......


DIY Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Ornaments
#Stick | Make these popsicle stick gingerbread house ornaments with your kids, and hide a picture behind the door as a fun Chrsitmas gift for family!
read more...

DIY Snow Dotted Cone Trees
#Diy | It’s official! My holiday projects are beginning and I could not be more excited to share them with you! I love simple holiday decor projects. Ways to make my decorations reflective of my style, but quick enough to finish them in an hour or two. Thats where these paper mache cone trees come in. You …
read more...


Glam Home New Year rsquo s Eve Party That is Parent Kid Approved
#RsquoSEveParty | I am excited to share inspiration for a Glam New Year’s Eve party hosted at home for family, friends and even the kids! That’s right, why bother dealing with crowds or worrying about driving around…
read more...

New Year s Eve Countdown Bags With Kids
#NewYear | Ring in the new year with your kids and an interactive countdown. Countdown the hours to midnight with 50 activities to choose from.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog