Christmas Dining Room




#Christmas | Hello again! I’ve been in the process of Christmas decorating for the past few weeks now and decided to finally share some of it with you! (P.S. I used a lot of items I previously had, so I w…
to Continue Reading......


10 Popular Spring Nail Colors for 2020
#Spring | Time for a nail refresh, again. We found the most popular spring nail colors for 2020 and rounded up the top selling brands and shades in these tones.
read more...

30 Stunning Curled Short Hairstyles to Try in Spring 2020
#Short | One thing that might be stopping you from going short is the aspect of not being able to curl your hair again. Curled hair gives us that look of elegance,
read more...


Easy Affordable DIY Kitchen Island Shiplap
#Island | When we built our house we opted to leave many of the finishes in the house “builder-grade.” To us it wasn’t worth it to spend a ton of money towards expensive upgrades when we could add our own DIY upgrades to our home for a fraction of the cost. Case in point? Our builder grade ... Read More about Easy + Affordable DIY Kitchen Island Shiplap
read more...

The Very Best Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
#Seed | Poppyseed Chicken Casserole is such a classic dish that is incredibly easy to make! A creamy chicken casserole topped with a buttery ritz topping. This will be the best you ever make!  Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole My neighbor brought me this casserole after I had my last baby and oh man, the family DEVOURED it. I…
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog